FXG_Info – the most important data in one place.
MT4 Indicator FXG_Info provides basic statistics information about a particular pair of currency. So that in combination with a look at the chart representing currency price is easy to determine whether the current situation is a good opportunity to trading. And when you open a position it will show you clearly the current data such as the SL, TP, RR. You are not limited to currency. You can use any market which is provided by your broker.
Informations displayed are:
- Spread – current and maximum within the duration of the present candle.
- ADR (average daily range) – average of the last week of daily volatility of a pair. Volatility is calculated as the difference between High and Low prices of the day. After the slash is given the percentage variation of today. So we know what volatility we can expect on the current day and what percentage of its price has already been accomplished.
- Pip*0.1 lot – pip value of account currency for the size of 0.1 lot position. In the parameters you can set size of position (not less than 0.01 lot)
- SL – if there is currently any transaction, it gives the value of SL (Stop Loss) in the currency of the account (unless you disable it in the parameters), including commissions for ECN brokers in pips and as a percentage of the account value – this is to verify that our transaction is consistent with our own trading plan.
- TP – if there is currently any transaction, it gives the value of the TP (Take Profit) in the currency of the account (unless you disable it in the parameters), including commissions for ECN brokers in pips and if SL is negative, the RR (Risk Ratio) – the ratio of TP to SL – this is to verify that our transaction is consistent with our own trading plan.
- Profit – if there is any transaction, it gives the momentary value of profit of this transaction in the currency of the account (unless you disable it in the parameters), including commissions for ECN brokers and in pips.
- Asia, Europe, USA – indicates from which continent is current session.
- Local current time, and time to close the current candle.
- The closest time for announcement of macroeconomical data. The default colors are: red for high impact data, orange for medium impact and aqua for low impact data.
Note: All parameters and displayed information operating on pips, are always
presented as for four-digit broker. For example, for EURUSD pair 1 pip is 0.0001
regardless of which broker you use. For five-digit brokers 0.00001 is 0.1 pip.
Download the free version now:
After send this form, you will receive email with the indicator and the instruction.